A sophisticated selection process and professional training are the basis for reliable human resources planning.
The DFS Group has many years of experience in training its own personnel as well as customers from all over the world. A modular training concept has been developed to tailor each training plan individually for each customer. All DFS courses comply with EU regulation 2015/340.
We are pleased to be your contact point for access to the wide range of courses that DFS Deutsche Flugsicherung provides and also offer our own trainings. The courses are mainly held at the DFS Academy in Langen, Germany – one of the world's largest ATC training facilities – or at a location of your choice.
We offer our customers for example:
- Initial training for air traffic controllers (ATCO) in Germany and the UK (via our subsidiary Air Navigation Solutions Ltd.)
- Initial training for air traffic safety electronics personnel (ATSEP)
- Support for ATCO recruiting and staffing processes
- Training and refresher courses to maintain the employability of air traffic controllers:
- Language Competence Assessments (Current dates & registration)
- Emergency training
- English language training (according to ICAO requirements)
- Courses covering the whole range of ATC
- Please also refer to Safety management
Want to know more? The Training Catalogue gives a perfect overview of all training courses we offer.
You wish to start a career as an ATCO or ATSEP?
You are almost right here. You can find our job offers and contact information for applications on our Careers page.